Wednesday 13 July 2011

30 Day Asexuality Challenge; Day 7

7. Who’s your favourite Doctor? (Or, do you have a favourite asexual character?)

Because this is my blog, I’m going to selectively interpret the question and answer both bits.

Because I think some people reading this blog need re-assurance I’m not actually mopey all the time, and because this means I get to spam you dear reader(s) with pictures.

Thus:
My favourite doctors are the Tenth Doctor:

And The Eleventh Doctor:

(Although I have a soft spot for the Fourth Doctor, and his awesome scarf.

Look at it!)

And my favourite character who I assume to be asexual (and is human) is Sherlock Holmes.
(all incarnations, though again I have a soft spot for the newest incarnation:
(omnomnom, well cut suits)

And the 2009 movie version


And the literary version (no pic because uh, yeah. Literary.) 

to finish off this update, have a dalek falling off a wall.

Because it's hilarious to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment